||Enter and tell your story and win up to $20K!
Maisha will be one of 5 judges, who will select 10 small business finalists and follow them not only as they travel around the country, but also as they strive to meet their business goals.
The 10 finalists will travel the country for three months working through set business challenges and publicly sharing their journey by blogging, tweeting and posting photos.
The judging panel, comprised of small business experts and Marriott International executives, will then award one of the 10 finalists the grand prize of $20,000.
About the Judges:
Visit www.fairfieldchallenge.com to apply and stay tuned as we share the journey!
- Maisha Walker, President, message medium, and columnist for INC Magazine
- John Jantsch, celebrated author and entrepreneur, has been called the World's Most Practical Small Business Expert
- Shruti Gandhi Buckley, Vice President, Global Brand Management, Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Drea Knufken, Senior Writer, Business Pundit
- Nicole Marie Richardson, Senior Editor of Special Projects, INC.com
Finalists will be notified by September 9, 2010 and the program kicks off on September 13, 2010.