Join Maisha Walker and SCORE experts to learn what it takes to run a successful wholesale or retail business.
This seminar, directed toward the fashion industry, addresses the
complexities of the business, whether you're a wholesaler or retailer ... or
both. The workshop will present a hands-on exploration of running a fashion
Whether you are starting from scratch or running an existing business, this
seminar will provide you with information you will need to build a
successful venture: online or offline or both.
In this seminar you will learn:
- What makes business fail and how to avoid these pitfalls
- How to identify and target your customer
- Using the internet to promote your business
- How to run and online business
- To use social media to promote your business
- How to choose and manage your suppliers
- How to manage and control inventory levels
- How to deal with legal issues; e.g. labor laws and leases
- How much money will you need to operate your business
Harry Dannenberg, Manufacturer, Wholesaler and Retailer; Fashionable
Women's Shoes and Accessories, SCORE NYC Counselor
Evan White, Attorney representing employers in all aspects of labor and
Maisha Walker, President, message medium & Blogger for Inc. magazine
Request Notification of Next Class: Click here to be notified of the next date for this class.
Contact us if you would like to schedule a session like this for your organization.